top of page
Wedding Bands







Thank you for choosing The Cavehill Group

For a legal marriage, to avoid expensive & stressful wedding planning, all you need is a valid government-issued identification & a marriage license.


This is the legal wedding for the couple that does not want to spend a lot of time or money on getting married. Our Licensed Officiants will sign & also file your marriage license with the County Clerk so that you can secure your documents on time while saving you even more time. 


Q. How many guests can attend?

A. You can bring 4 witnesses (inquire to add more guests, social distancing & mask are required)

Q.  How early do I need to arrive?

A. The party will need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your chosen time

Q. Do you perform same-sex weddings?

A. Yes, same-sex marriages are legal in California and Tennessee & both are available

Q. Do I have to get a marriage license before the signing?

A. You'll need a marriage license from your county before a legal marriage. 

Q. Can I use a marriage license issued in a state other than California or Tennessee?

A. If you are getting married in California or Tennessee, you will need a marriage license issued by that individual state

Q.  Where can I get a marriage license?

A.  Most local bureaus are open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday

Q.   Can I get married without a marriage license?

A.   If you wish to be legally married, a marriage license is required

Q.   What are the legal requirements to get married in California and Tennessee?

A.    Check your local city & county laws to obtain a marriage license in your state


© 2023 The Cavehill Group

The Cavehill Group
bottom of page